The ArtGeo Gallery was housed in an elegant neo-classical brick and tile pavilion up till January 2022. Built for the Agricultural Bank of Western Australia in 1931 by Falkingham and Newman, it is currently undergoing a transformation as part of the new arts and conventions centre. Originally the bank had a major role in the Group Settlement scheme in the 1920's and 30's. In the 1950's the bank had become the Rural Industries Bank (now BankWest) and in 1956 the building was sold to the Public Works Department. It was then occupied by the Department of Agriculture and Forestry. In 2005 the building was purchased by the then Shire of Busselton and opened as the ArtGeo Gallery in 2008.